Sous Chef -4* Hotel-Salisbury-£26K + Tips Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel located on the outskirts of Salisbury.The Hotel provides the perfect setting...
Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Salisbury-£20K + Tips
A fabulous 4 star hotel located on the outskirts of Salisbury currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. The company offers competitive salary and excellent opportunities for progression.
The Hotel provides the perfect setting for all events from conferences and events to weddings and team build with its tranquil surroundings yet easy access.
Onsite Bar & Restaurant serving seasonal and locally sourced food.
As a Chef de Partie you will work 5/7 days - various shifts Min 40 hrs.
There is accommodation provided if need.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Salisbury):
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
* To keep all working areas clean and tidy
* To supervise and motivate the team
* To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
* To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Salibsury):
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie (Salisbury)
* Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
* Great career progression opportunities
* Great Kitchen environment
* Great group discounts on accommodation, Food and Drink and others
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.