Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Temporary PA Administrator to work for our Public Sector Client, based in Glasgow City Centre.Our client is looking...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Temporary Executive PA to work for our Public Sector Client, based in Glasgow City Centre.
We are looking for an experienced Executive PA to support The Director of Finance and Performance as well as The Director of Service delivery, including high level confidential support.
Start Date; ASAP
Contract Duration: 6 months / Option to be extended if required
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
* Extensive experience of minute taking including board level committee meetings
* Experience of working for director level or equivalent
* Excellent working knowledge of MS packages, primarily word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Organising meetings and events
* Diary management
* Very strong prioritisation skills
* Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
Pay Rate: £12.61 per hr
Working Week: 37.5hrs - (Monday to Friday)
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.