Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to...
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Head Chef for a contract caterer client at a site based in central London.
As the Head chef you will have experience in Hospitality/Fine dining or you will come from a corporate background including experience in catering for high volume sites and be very much aware of current food trends.
Key information: Head Chef
- Salary : up to £45,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- 7am earliest start, 10pm latest finish
- Location : London (WC1)
Benefits: Head Chef
- Exclusive discounts are available through our benefits scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
Key Responsibilities: Head Chef
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply
- To achieve food budget cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage within the unit
- To actively participate in the ongoing management and development of menus
- All menus are costed accurately
- Stock rotation and use by dates for the production of food are followed
- To purchase all food and food related products using company nominated suppliers
- Responsible for ensuring efficient execution and delivery of all food line products in line with the daily menu
- Work alongside central development team to develop new ideas to drive or grow business
- Performance monitoring , record keeping, recruitment and development for direct reports
- Presence on events during service times including serving customers if required
- Previous experience of working in a high end/high volume environment
- To understand and have a working knowledge of all current Health and Safety legislation and Food Hygiene legislation and to be conversant with the rules contained therein
- NVQ Level 3 - Culinary or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certificate - Level 3
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.