Do you want to earn extra cash? Can you work 18.00 to 22.00? If the answer is yes then read on.... Days of...
We are currently undertaking a project for our client. They are a locally based Rail Company that is currently upgrading their service and systems. To achieve this they will have to close certain areas of the rail, network to upgrade it. so in doing this they are providing a rail replacement service.
Along with their partners our client is spending over £7.5 billion on electrification from London to Oxford, Swansea, Bristol and Newbury, station improvements and upgraded tracks to allow more frequent services. Once the Clients electrification work is completed, these trains will increase capacity by up to 25%, shorten journey times into London by up to 20 minutes, and allow us to run 54 more trains between London and Bristol every day.
About the Job:
Rail Replacement Staff
* 19th & 20th October (Parkway Station Only)
* 26th & 27th October (Parkway Station Only)
* 2nd & 3rd November (Parkway Station Only)
* 9th to 14th November (Parkway Station, Temple Meads, WSM & Castle Carey)
* Hours: Various shifts available - 6.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00
* Hourly Rate: £10.00 on Weekdays & £10.50 on Weekends & Bank Holidays
* Locations Available: See Above
Due to an ongoing project to upgrade the local rail network, a section of line and tunnel will be closed. Our job it to support the client with passenger movement as there will be a replacement coach service from this station to various other stations in the area.You will be Assisting passengers whether it be platform based or concourse based advising them that there are Rail Replacement (bus & coaches) service and confirming where they need to go and what time the service is.
* You must be able to commit to weekends
* Good communication skills
* ability to keep calm under pressure
* Personable/willing to help
* Physically fit
* Confident to be able to approach people to offer help
if you are interested in that role then please upload a CV in "word" format to this site.