Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Hospitality Supervisor for our client based in Malvern.This is a full time position, 40 hours over 5/7 days per...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Hospitality Manager for our client based in Malvern.
This is a full time position, averaging 40 hours over 5/7 days per week with some weekends and evening shifts required. The site is open 8am-7pm and shifts will be 8 hours within these times.
You will be working alongside the Operations Manager and Executive Chef to ensure that the highest level catering service is offered at all times.
Your responsibilities will include
- To be available as and when required to manage / supervise private events where catering services are required as part of your normal weekly hours. This will include evening and weekend work.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with the day to day operations, including rotas, placement and support of the General Assistants.
- Act as duty Manager as and when required, responding to all information and requests received via email, telephone or direct contact.
- Planning and organisation in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Executive / Head Chef of hospitality events and initiatives for the site.
- To provide support to the kitchen team with food preparation when required.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of all services at the site.
- To attend team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required, company and client information.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience in the service industry, managing teams of staff
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload as well as working effectively with other management
- Strong communication skills
Due to the nature of the site you must be willing to undergo a new DBS check, the cost of which will be paid for by the client. If successful at interview your start date will depend on this document being processed. This can take 1-4 weeks.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply with your CV. If you would like more information then please either email or call directly on 01905 7824549