Our client is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to come and join there kitchen team. They are a highly quality Care Home based within...
My client is a contract caterer dedicated in providing the best quality fresh food in health and Welfare Sector. They are looking for Chef Manager for this well know Nursing home for Elderly in Gravesend area.
As a Chef Manager - you will have a background from Care Home or School catering and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: Care home - Contract catering
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £27,000 p.a
- Location: DA11 - Gravesends
- Hours: 40 hrs weekly, 5 out of 7 days
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- City & Guilds OR NVQ equivalent qualifications
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.