Are you passionate about Customer Service?Would you like a vibrant, fun working environment?Want to join an International Business with exciting career opportunities? We can give...
Working in a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
* Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
* Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes
* Provide support to the administration team
* Support team members during busy periods
* Work as part of an effective team
* Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
* Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand
* Communicate with members via email
* Make outbound calls when required
* Hit individual (KPI of 50 calls per day) and team targets
* Ensure timely completion of timesheets
If you feel you have the experience and drive for this role please contact us and submit your CV immediately.