Are you looking for a new role in an industrial warehouse environment working Evening? We are currently recruiting for a part time warehouse operative, with...
Are you an experienced Vending Operator, looking for a new role?
Would you like to be given the exciting opportunity to work in one of the largest vehicle manufacturing brands in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a reliable Vending Machine Operator to join one of world's leading vehicle manufacturing brands, based in Deeside. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, highly organised individual. The current role is temporary, but hard work may be rewarded with a permanent contract for those who go the extra mile.
Experience working within a Vending machine environment is preferred, although not essential as training will be provided. Applicants must be flexible, trustworthy and well mannered. Basic Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Certificates are beneficial, but not essential for this role.
* Replenishing and Cleaning of Beverage areas and Snack and Food Vending Machines across site including completing sales control sheets.
* To build good relationships with the customers and have excellent customer care skills.
* To be able to work well on their own or within a team.
* To have good communication skills.
* To be customer focussed.
* Assist in counting stock
* To be able to work well under pressure.
* To be able to cover in cleaning department as the need arises.
* To ensure at all times that health and safety regulations are followed.
* Full training will be given on all systems appropriate to this role, including Food Safety, Health & Safety and Hygiene.
* Check the vending machines on a regular basis to ensure they are full, no items have been stuck in the machine and to ensure no money is jammed
* Check stock in vending machines are in date and rotate stock accordingly
* Clean the vending machines at least once per week
* Ordering of stock for the vending machines
* Empty the machines of money on a daily basis and ensure accurate banking is carried out in line with company procedures
* Deal with any vending related enquires as they arise
30 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Rate of pay:
£8.21 per hour
The postcode of the site location is CH5 2TW, please can all applicants check that they are able to reach this location prior to applying for the role.
What you will need to do if you are interested:
If you are interested in this role and have any experience as outlined above, simply apply online ensuring that an up to date CV is attached with your application. Successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview, in the Deeside area the week commencing '14/10/19'. If you would like further information please call the branch on 0151-227-4400 and ask for 'Pip'.