Chef Up to £9.50 per hour Leisure Unit PooleWe are currently recruiting a chef for our beautiful location in the Poole area. We cater for...
Title: Catering Assistant
Location: - Southampton Outskirts
Type: Full Time /Permanent
Salary: £8.21 an hour
All overtime is paid!!!
We are recruiting a Catering Assistant to work in a well-known Kitchen within a luxury Garden Centre. Offering great opportunities to develop and progress within the company, whilst offering you a work/life balance.
You will work 5/7 days, Shifts will be straight either 8am-6pm or 9am-5pm giving you evenings off. Every other weekend off. However you must be flexible to work 2x evenings per week. All overtime is paid!!
Due to location own transport is essential.
Catering Assistant Responsibilities:
* Serving food and drink
* Collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery and returning them back into use quickly
* Cash handling
* Clearing tables
* Operating the tills
* Providing excellent customer service
Catering Assistant Requirements:
* Some experience in the hospitality industry
* Excellent customer service skills
* A good team player
* Good communication skills
* Willing to learn and progress
* Evenings & some Weekends OFF!!
* Great opportunity to develop & progress within a great company
* Competitive salary £8.21 an hour
* Straight Shifts
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The recruitment agency values the diversity of its staff and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.