Help Our Client Deliver ChristmasDo you love working in a busy environment as part of a supportive team? We are looking for great administrators who...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working with a well-known client in their search for an Assistant Accountant based in the Falkirk area.
This will be to a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent.
The successful candidate will provide support to the finance department through the production of accurate, reliable and clearly presented financial information. They will also provide support to the senior leaders allowing them to make informed decisions with regards to the strategic direction of the business.
- Prepare monthly management accounts information for the site in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Analysis of variances between actual and forecasted revenue & costs.
- Maintain accurate balance sheet and fixed asset reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly cost centre reports and act as initial point of contact with cost centre managers.
- Maintain accurate accruals & prepayments schedule.
- Preparing and posting journals.
- Prepare monthly billing schedule and raise invoices in a timely manner to achieve revenue targets.
- Act as finance point of contact to support capital projects.
- Ownership and reconciliation of all Credit Card transactions.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Undertake project support as part of the Continuous Improvement Programme.
- All other tasks as reasonably required.
The successful candidate will either be actively studying ACCA or CIMA qualification, candidates who are QBE will also be considered. Excellent financial problem solving and analytical skills together with attention to detail and the ability to achieve deadlines.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary with fantastic benefits including onsite parking and flexi working hours.
Interested please apply now!