Position: Chef De PartieLocation: Hungerford, RG17Hourly Rate: Up to £10.50 to £11.00 p/h Paid FortnightlyType: Permanent, Average 45 hours per weekLive In: Live in...
Position: Head Chef
Location: Hungerford, RG17
Are you an experienced Sous Chef or Head Chef looking for a role with a good work/life balance, opportunities for development and some great perks? If so then look no further...
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join a Leisure Hotel on the outskirts of Hungerford. The Group is an established name in the high-end leisure escape market with 13 unique hotels across the UK. It has been named on the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK for past 15 years.
The Head Chef role will involve...
* Working alsonside the Executive Chef, as the Head Chef you will be responsible for the day to day operations in this high performing, fast paced volume site.
* To supervise, motivate, coach & team build for the large kitchen team to assistant and deliver high standards of service in relation to company core values & standards.
* Assist the Executive Chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
* To ensure that the operation complies with all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations are implemented and followed.
* Deliver stock management
* Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
* Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
* To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
Experience & Training:
* Welcome applicants with previous experience as an Executive / Head Chef, working ideally within a large scale operation.
* Must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
* Work in a high volume catering kitchen
What's in it for you..
* Salary: Up to £32,000
* Staff accommodation available at £40 P/Week
* Free use of the many of the leisure facilities available on site.
* 20% team member discount across the group - including great discounts on UK holiday parks and breaks.
* Excellent training and development
* Rewards & recognitions
* Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
* Full uniform provided
* Predominantly straight shifts with latest finish 21.30
Due to the location of the site driving is essential unless you would like the live in option.
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.