Job title: Junior sous chef / Sous chefLocation: Chichester Outskirts, Sussex Contract type: Permanent full timeSalary: £27,000 per annum basicHours: 45 hours p/w paid overtime....
Sous Chef -Chichester outskirts-Country Inn-Fresh -£27,000 +tips
Food led Country Pub with rooms in Chichester area is welcoming an experienced and passionate Sous Chef to join the professional, hardworking team. A well-known and respected establishment that offers a good opportunity for progression, great conditions of work, friendly and helpful team and the top salary on the market.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- Experience at Sous Chef level
- A creative flair with a passion for fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
The Benefits - Sous Chef (Chichester):
- Opportunity for progression inside the company
- Full professional team to work with
- The annual salary of £27,000 + tips
- Great tips and company benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.