An exciting opportunity has arisen for 5 x Administrators/Operational Processors working in the PPI Reconciliation Team. If successful you will be required to carry out...
Our Public Sector client is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team based in Glasgow. You will be joining a small but established and supportive HR team, providing administrative support to the HR Officer.
Hourly Rate: £11.33 per hr
Hours of Work: 37 Hours per week,
08:00 - 04.30 Monday to Thursday
08:00 - 04:00 on a Friday
* Data Entry
* Updating daily trackers
* Answering phone calls
* General HR duties
* Keeping policies and procedures up to date
* Following government and compliance regulations
Skills and experience required:
* Experience within HR is desirable but not essential. Administration experience will be required
* Ability to work within a fast paced environment
* Successful candidate must hold an enhanced disclosure certificate / PVG Certificate
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status