An exciting opportunity has arisen for 5 x Administrators/Operational Processors working in the PPI Reconciliation Team. If successful you will be required to carry out...
Our client are based in the Scottish Government Health Sector and due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team based in Glasgow City Centre.
Description of the Role:
To provide administrative support to Team of 14 people. Answer telephones, dealing with general enquiries, mail box management, filing and taking short action notes.
- generating standard letters,
- posting / emailing out correspondence
- use of Outlook to email,
- uploading of documents to internal system
- general office duties as required
- Answering telephone calls
Skills and experience required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a successful track record within a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of IT to include word, excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent telephone manner
-Strong communication and verbal skills
Hourly Rate: £10.20 per h/r
Working Hours: 09.00-17.00 (Monday to Friday)
Benefits of working at Blue Arrow:
- Weekly pay
- Monthly star of the month awards
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status