The RoleFull time Van Delivery Driver. The role is for an experienced and flexible individual who can drive a 3.5t vehicle c/w trailer up to...
Joining one of the most recognisable parcel delivery companies/brand, operating in The UK, to support them with the peak time of the year.
Pick yourself up 6 week's work through November/December, just in time for Christmas.
You'll be delivering excellent service to customers, delivering parcels to up to 50 different locations per day, across South Wales.
With Monday-Saturday shift patterns, offering sociable hours, you'll be able to earn excellent rates of pay through the peak time of the year.
As a Collection and Delivery (Multi-Drop Van Driver), your duties will include:
- Driving a 3.5 Tonne Van, loaded with parcels
- Delivering up to 50 different locations/drops per day
- Ensuring that you use the parcel scanners correctly, to ensure that it calculates the most effective route for you on each shift
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Completing necessary driver and vehicle safety checks
- Using Sat-Nav provided by the company effectively
Skills and qualifications required:
- UK Driving Licence (Category B)
- Previous Multi-Drop Van Driver experience
- Sufficient understand of The South Wales Geographical Location
- Great customer service skills
- A good degree of physical fitness, due to the demands and nature of the role (loading/unloading parcels from vehicle)
- The ability to use Parcel Scanner and Driver's Sat-Nav
If successful with your application/interview process with Blue Arrow, you will need to complete a vetting process, before being able to start this assignment/work.
To be able to complete the vetting process, we will need you to bring the following documents into The Blue Arrow Cardiff Office (once being offered an interview)
- Proof of right to work in The UK e.g. Passport, Birth Certificate, European Union (EU) Card etc.
- Proof of National Insurance (NI) Number e.g. Letter from Job Centre or HRMC, Payslip or National Insurance Card
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Proof of address e.g. Utility Bill, Bank Statement (Must be dated within the previous 3 months of start date)
- CV - With 10-year employment history (Gaps in employment must be explained)
- 5 year address history
In return we offer:
- Up to 6 week's work through November and December
- Excellent Hourly Pay Rate of £10.50 per hour
- Sociable Hours (08:00am-18:00pm, every shift) with Monday-Saturday Shift Patterns
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.