Blue Arrow are currently working with a well know public sector client in the local area. We are currently looking for call handlers, administrators and...
Blue Arrow are currently working with a well known e-commerce client in the local area, who deal with online sales. We are currently looking for administrators who will be taking calls form customers to support the busy team. Full training will be provided by the client working with their in-house systems, the main system used will be Microsoft Windows.
Responsibilities of the Administrator
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple
channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email.
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and
- Dealing with a broad range of customers, with different questions.
- To deliver customer service excellence through accuracy and quality.
- To effectively resolve customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate.
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally.
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
What skills do I need?
- Experience working within a similar role, with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy required, preferably with Microsoft Office experience
What Qualifications do I need?
- Minimum of two GCSEs grade A - C in English and Math's - or equivalent qualification
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday Part time hours are also available.
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.