We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to join a Catering team based in Magna Park.This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone with...
Team Leader Supervisor - Leisure £17,500
40 hours per week rolling rota including weekends
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Team leader for a leisure, arts facility in the Bedfordshire area. Candidates must meet the essential qualification, but the client will offer additional training and
accreditation to enhance the continual growth of the successful candidate. A strong focus on customer service and
health & safety is a must in this role, along with a flexible attitude to work.
* NPLQ fully qualified or about to achieve this
* Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instruction
* English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or willingness to achieve this
* A recognised First Aid at work qualification
* Level 1 Swim teacher qualification
To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and for raising any concerns in line with College procedures.
* Equality and Diversity:
To be responsible for promoting equality and diversity in line with College procedures.
* Health and Safety:
To be responsible for following health and safety requirements in line with College policy and procedures.
* Training and development:
To participate proactively in training and development including qualification development required in the job role.
* To undertake any other duties as appropriate assigned by the General Manager
In this job you will work on a rota basis Monday to Sunday working shifts within annualised hours.