I am currently looking to recruit a number of Warehouse sorters to work with my client based in Birtley. The role is a Christmas Temporary...
I am currently looking to recruit a number of Warehouse sorters to work with my client based in Birtley.
The role is a Christmas Temporary role and will be ongoing until late December.
The duties of the role will include but will not be limited to,
* Unloading wagons
* Loading wagons
* Sorting Parcels to the right delivery area using postal codes.
* Sorting Parcels for next day delivery
* General housekeeping and cleaning of the work are.
* Hours will be 15.00PM - 19.00PM Tuesday - Saturday
Please apply with your current in date CV.
Please note that due to the nature of the work you will need to provide the following
* 5 Year address history
* 5 year working history including any gaps in employment
* Proof of Right to work in the UK - Passport or Birth Certificate
* Proof of address - Dated in last 3 month must be a Utility Bill.
Please be advised you will need to do DBS vetting for the role any failure in the vetting will result in withdrawal of application.
You may also be subject to random drug and alcohol tests throughout the duration of your assignment.