Position: Chef De PartieLocation: Woodstock, RG17Pay Rate: Up to £20,600Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week WORK LIFE BALANCE MONDAY TO FRIDAYThis is an excellent opportunity...
Position: Chef De Partie
Location: Woodstock, OX5
Sector: School / Contract Catering
Salary: Up to £25,000
Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday - TERM TIME ONLY
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie with a real passion for qualify, fresh food? But is looking for a role that would give you the WORK LIFE BALANCE, the this is the role for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, quality focused chef to work with a leading independent school to develop their culinary career in a fantastic environment and with access to fantastic facilities.
The role will include:
- Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
- Assisting in the production and service of food according to Service Level Agreement while maintaining correct levels of Health & Safety.
- Ensure that appropriate methods of cooking and presentation are used to maintain the highest standards of production and service.
- Ensure that legal and company regulations regarding hygiene, health and safety are complied with.
- Assist with maintenance of goods received system to ensure statutory and quality standards are maintained.
- Assist with the monitoring of production and wastage.
- Promote a friendly working relationship with colleagues.
- Promote a good company image to customers and guests and use positive customer service practices.
- Assist with the implementation of cleaning schedules to agreed standards. Assist in pre service briefing of colleagues with regard to dish content, portion sizes, service utensils and accompaniments.
- To prepare all food with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers' special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department's activities.
What's in it for you...
- Salary: Up to £25,000
- Work life balance - 37.5-hour week - 39 weeks
- Established team
- Uniform Provide
- Meals on duty
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.