SOUS CHEF HIGH END GASTRO PUB NEAR WINDSOR£28,000 £30,000 + tipsExcellent tipsLive in available28 days paid holidayIn house recruitment incentivesDiscount in other venuesWe have a...
Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub - Near Cobham 22k plus Tips
A fantastic Dining Pub providing superb British food, drink and hospitality. With an exciting menu of innovative dishes that showcase the very best local produce, they create an unforgettable dining experience.
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated Assistant Manager. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a real passion for food and drink who are looking to learn and develop skills that can used to develop their career.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and deputise for the General and Deputy Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisory or Assistant Manager level
- A fun and outgoing personality
- Ideally from a quality food led, pub environment
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £22,000 per annum plus generous tips
- Great training & Career development opportunities
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the 'Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.