We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at their Secondary School based in North London.Looking...
Chef de Partie - Leisure Club - Epsom/Coulsdon - £24,000
Brilliant independent leisure club needing a chef de partie
They cook fresh ingredients and cater for a lot of weddings and functions.
Great work life balance with alternate weekends off and day time working hours with some function work in the evenings.
Main Duties of the Chef de Partie
- Working in a team of 4, Head, Sous, CDP and kitchen assistant you will be responsible for working together to cater for the members in the bar/restaurant and also functions
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Ensure maximum utilisation of food
- Help run food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
- Ensure team spirit and collaborative working
Requirements for a Chef de Partie
- Hotel / Restaurant/ Pub / leisure Club / Contract Catering background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Rewards of the Sous Chef
- Fantastic company benefits
- An amazing opportunity to progress your career
- Great work life balance
- £24,000 rising after successful probation period
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.