Blue Arrow is currently seeking an administrator for permanent opportunities in the Glasgow area. Successful candidate must be a confident individual with good knowledge of...
Our client are based in the Scottish Government care sector and due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their complaints team based in Stirling.
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: Between £9 - £10 per hr
Contract: Until Dec 2019
- Reception Duties, Meeting and greeting visitors
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- posting / emailing out correspondence
-- uploading of documents to internal system
- general adhoc office duties as required
- Answering telephone calls
Skills and experience required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a successful track record within a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of IT to include word, excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
Benefits of working at Blue Arrow:
- Weekly pay
- Monthly star of the month awards
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, please apply with your up-to-date CV asap.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status