Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is supporting a national recruitment partner with the supply of administrative staff in Sheffield. We have positions available within General Administration, Finance, Recruitment, Compliance and Customer Service.
Typical Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing a volume inbox's
- Answering queries
- Working at pace to support 24 hours vetting of candidates
- General administrative support
- Use and monitoring of multiple spreadsheet
- Confidence dealing with various stakeholders over the phone
- Deals with invoices and reporting
- 12 months professional administration experience
- Microsoft Office competent
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in hearing more information in relation varied administrative roles in Chesterfield, please call Rhys on 0114 272 2600 or click the apply button.