Chefs urgently required to work at various assignements throughout Birmingham and the Black Country. We are looking for Chefs to work for our clients...
Blue Arrow are looking to recruit a trainee chef for our client based in Solihull. No previous experience of chef/cook role is required as full training will be provided however a basic knowledge of kitchen work and food preparation is preferred.
This role starts at 32 hours per week at £8.21 per hour on a shift basis. You will work 8 hour shifts of varying times, 4 days per week, including some weekend shifts. Never any earlier than 7am or later than 7.30pm. There is also a high chance of overtime shifts available as well as all holiday and sickness is covered internally if possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a start in the catering industry. You will be working as part of a team of experienced chefs and for one of the largest catering companies in the UK. There will be excellent training provided and very strong progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have
- A strong work ethic and a flexible approach regarding shift times.
- The desire to learn and improve their skills
- A great teamwork mentality. You must be able to work with others and be willing to help and offer assistance when needed.
- The ability to get to site each day consistently. Ideally a driver as the site is difficult to get to using public transport.
The benefits of this role include
- Excellent training opportunities and progression prospects
- Chance to join one of the largest and most successful catering service companies in the UK.
- Discounted services within the company across all their relevant sites.
This is an immediate start position for the right candidate. Successful candidates will have an initial interview with the catering management and a trial shift where your ability to work as part of the team will be assessed.
If it sounds like a role you are interested in, please apply with your CV or call 01216 324477 directly and ask for Sebastian.