Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a permanent SECRETARY...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a permanent SECRETARY to Head of Services to join in their team. You would be working as key member of the team, within a busy faced paced office environment.
About the Role
You would be working under the guidance of the Personal Assistant to Managing Director to provide secretarial and administrative services to the Heads of Service.
Duties will include:
* Managing diaries
* To assist with organising external events
* Planning and arranging travel bookings
* To organise/provide refreshments for meetings as required, and subsequently tidy meeting room when meeting is finished
* To meet and greet visitors for the Heads of Service
* To co-ordinate queries to the most appropriate and available Senior Manager as required
* To take telephone calls for Senior Managers as required in a professional manner, ensuring details and messages are passed through as appropriate in a timely fashion
* Processing correspondence
* Arranging, attending and minuting meetings
* Ensuring Heads of Service are well prepared in advance
* Maintaining secretarial filing, retrieval and record systems within the office
* To support and assist with training new members of the team as and when required
* Preparing appropriate reports, briefing papers, documents and presentations
* Providing cover for the PA to the Managing Director as required
* To process correspondence and ensure all mail, including the outlook mailbox, is effectively and efficiently managed in a timely manner
The ideal candidate must have:
* A good general level of education including GCSE Math's & English at Grade C or above, or equivalent qualification
* A recognised PA/Secretarial/Word Processing qualification, e.g. OSR/RSA 3 or equivalent
* Previous significant Secretarial / PA experience
* High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* IT literacy skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* A methodical and organised approach with efficient administration skills
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work autonomously
* Confidentiality, discretion and tact
* A positive approach and effect
Salary:£19,000 - £20,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri) - Flexibility is needed however to work additional hours as and when required
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation, where many opportunities and benefits are available.
* On-site parking available
* On-site canteen and other facilities available
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Childcare Vouchers
* Pension Scheme
* Health Scheme
* Advantage of registration with discounts
Located in Pride Park, so near Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as there are bus stops a short walk from the site, and a 5 minute walk from Derby train station.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.