Chef de partie Permanent role - Golf Club Role: Chef de partie Starting: October (immediate start available) Location: Uttoxeter Salary: £21,500 per annum Are you passionate about the catering industry? Do...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Chef de Partie in the Newton area of Birmingham.
This is an immediate start, permanent position for an experienced CDP. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can really show off your ability, we want to hear from you! This is a busy kitchen, producing all food from fresh for discerning customers. It's a chance to hone your skills by working with some similarly passionate chefs.
Working hours will be 40 a week, split over 5/7 days with some evenings and weekends required.
As a Chef de Partie our ideal candidate will have:
- a flair and passion for food, leading by example to all junior chefs in all elements of food preparation and service
- The ability to learn and cook all dishes on the menus
- Good working knowledge of all government Health and Food Safety legislation including HACCP
- the ability to ensure all necessary checks are completed throughout the kitchen (both quality and safety checks)
- the temperament to successfully run service in the absence of Sous Chef
- at least 1 years' experience in a similar role
Following a successful interview and trade test this is an immediate start position for the right chef. If you think you have what it takes then please get in touch by applying with your CV or calling 01216 324477 and asking for Sebastian.