I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus...
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Exec Chef Manager for my client's.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people. As an Exec Chef Manager you will be responsible for a Kitchen team staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
Exec Chef Manager must be CRAFT trained and will have a strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures, Strong financial understanding and a proven background within contract catering or Education sector. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the AGM.
- Job Role: Exec Chef Manager
- Sector: School Education
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000.0 term time
- Location: TN14 - Sevenoaks, Kent
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Passion for producing exciting and flavoursome food from scratch
- Catering experience essential with chef skills
- Experience achieving sales and food cost targets
- A proven track record of managing teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven leadership ability
- Proactive and 'hands on' approach
- Proactively managing and supporting the catering team.
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food.
- Training, supporting and team development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to our customer and client.
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence
- Previous experience in contract catering sites
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Experience in a similar role
- Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.