I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus...
We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at their School based in Marylebone.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group.
You will be serving approx. 210 meals. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
Key information: Chef Manager
- Salary: £11.95 p/h OR £18,000.0 p.a.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week - term time
- Location: Marylebone (W1H)
Benefits: Chef Manager
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
Key Responsibilities: Chef Manager
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate level 2
- NVQ or Equivalent qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.