CALLING ALL KITCHEN STAFF!Day and Night shifts available Come and work for Blue Arrow for flexible work life balance!Paying between £8.21 and £10 per hour!You...
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Kitchen Assistant to work for an event catering company at their site in Berkhamsted.
You will be working closely with an experienced team making sure kitchen is always clean and supporting them in preparing food under the Head Chef guidance.
- Salary : £8.75 per hour
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- 7 day operation
- Location : Berkhamsted, (HP4)
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Ensure that cooking/presentation of food is to a constant high standard
- Ensure all time schedules are achieved when required
- To ensure that food tasks are in line with manager standards
- To assist in ensuring that the cleanliness is maintained within the kitchen
- To be keen and enthusiastic at all times within the kitchen environment
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and equipment
- Ensure that the correct cleaning materials are used
- Ensure all the removal of rubbish as required
- To have an understanding of the customers' needs
- Ensure attendance of all relevant training and development courses
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Great work attitude/ethic
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.