We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at their Secondary School based in North London.Looking...
My client is looking for Relief Chef Managers to cover their various schools across South London area.
You will be a key member of the relief team, covering the South London area, ensuring each site you are covering is managed effectively in the absence of the onsite manager. You will have a full understanding of the entire catering operation, manage the teams in a motivational and effective way, ensuring the service provided exceeds customer and client expectations at all times, the site will consist of Primary and Secondary schools.
If you enjoy a challenge, have a passionate for outstanding service and a "can do attitude" then this is the perfect role for you!
- Job Role: Relief Chef Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £15.00 p/h OR 26,000.0 Term time
- Location: various South London sites
- Hours: 40 hrs weekly - Monday to Friday
- Own transportation is needed
The Job Role
- This role will require moving to sites as and when required to suit the needs of the business
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To produce high quality food with 100% made on-site
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes
- Leading and managing teams whilst meeting clients expectations
Skills/Experience required: (Relief Chef Manager)
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 OR 3 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- City & Guild OR NVQ equivalent Qualification
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details