Warehouse Operative Temporary to Permanent X2Immediate start from Monday the 30th of September 2019Alfreton, Riddings Temporary Ongoing for at least 3 months Possibility to lead...
Warehouse Operatives x10 - Alfreton - ongoing work
£9.00p/h overtime at £13.50p/h when worked over 37.5 hours per week
Temporary work - ongoing until end of year, chance to earn between £300 to £400 per week.
We are currently looking to recruit several warehouse staff for our client based in Alfreton. This role can offer an immediate start of Friday the 4th October 2019, a fantastic pay rate of £9p/h, and a chance to work for a fantastic, friendly and very reputable company.
The working hours
Your first initial week will consist of working 6am till 6pm Monday to Friday, after your first week the working hours will be 7.5 hours per day from 9am till 5pm, however there will be overtime for busy periods. There may be occasional weekends but this may be confirmed once you are registered and working for the company.
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great. If you're limited to public transport, then it would be proven difficult to get to the site for 6am or 9am, however if you live close to Alfreton there are bus routes available. Our Client is based in both the South Normanton and Somercotes area of Alfreton.
Main Duties include:
* General Warehouse Duties
* Packing & Picking materials into boxes daily, at a fast-paced speed
* Labelling parcels ready to be despatched the same working day
* Loading goods onto vehicles
* Checking stock
* Manual handling
* Packaging the product for distribution
* Fantastic company to work for
* Chance for overtime when worked more than 37.5 hours per week.
* Great rates of pay at £9p/h overtime £13.50p/h
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform
* Weekly pay
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience within the Production/warehousing environment
* Hardworking and reliable
* Safety boots
* Happy to conduct both 8 hour shifts and the first week of 12 hour shifts.
* Must be able to get to Alfreton
* Must be polite and friendly.
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time - Will be repetitive for the first couple of weeks
* Able to start immediately
We are looking to speak and register candidates from next week to offer an immediate start from the 4th of October 2019.
So if you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.