Chef De Partie Hotel & Restaurant Honiton £22,500Job OverviewOur client is an award winning hotel nestled in the Otter Valley near Honiton, Devon. This secluded,...
Front of House Manager - Seaside Restaurant with Rooms - £25K- Bridport
A fine restaurant, proper bar and luxurious fully serviced bedrooms all with a
View of the sea. Open all year round this beautiful location is looking for FOH Manager to join their team. Working 5/7, on a straight shift basis. Having a background in banqueting is an advantage as the site does caterer for events and there will late nights on these occasions
* Provides functional assistance and direction to the Food and Beverage operations and reports directly to the management
* To provide services that goes 'Above & Beyond' for the guest's satisfaction and retention creating Wow Experiences.
* To frequently check on guest satisfaction
* To be aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in Food and
* Co-ordinates and supervises the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages products to ensure the highest quality at all times. Cocktail knowledge is very key
* Help to improve upon the profitability of the department i.e. through controlling the wastage and being responsible for the economy of all utilities and resources. Stock control is vital to the establishment so this is a key attribute to the role.
The Ideal Candidate
* Minimum 2 years' experience as a Managerial capacity ready to step up
* Proven and stable track record working in reputable restaurants or luxury hotels.
* Excellent customer service, Commercial awareness, interpersonal skills, good
Communication, Problem-solving skills and Organisational skills