Position: Chef De PartieLocation: Hungerford, RG17Hourly Rate: Up to £10.50 to £11.00 p/h Paid FortnightlyType: Permanent, Average 45 hours per weekLive In: Live in...
Position: Guest Relationship Manager
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
My client is looking for a Guest Relations Manager to run the front of house operations for the very prestigious hotel & restaurant based in Oxford. The role will involve being responsible for the efficient day to day running of the Guest Relations Department and to act as the Manager response for the overall operation in the absence of the General Manager, Operations Manager and Front of House Manager.
Requirements Qualifications and Training:
- Clean EU/UK full driving licence held for a minimum of 2 yrs
- For EU licence holders - 12 months driving experience in the UK
- Must be over 21yrs for insurance purposes
- Must not have any accidents or insurance claims in the past 3yrs Work
- Previous experience in a 5 Red Star as a Duty, Host, Reception, Restaurant or Guest Relations Manager (essential)
- Previous experience in both reception and guest services departments
- Previous experience managing a team, recruiting, training and performance managing a team
- Previous operational knowledge and experience within the day to day management of the hotel
- Track record of working in the luxury end of the market
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
What's in it for you?
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 349 49.