Sous Chef -Chichester outskirts-Country Inn-Fresh -£27,000 +tipsFood led Country Pub with rooms in Chichester area is welcoming an experienced and passionate Sous Chef to join...
Reception Manager - 4 Star Hotel - Outskirts of Winchester - £24,000
A luxury 4 star property located outside of Winchester and situated amongst 315 acres of country estate. Beautifully restored to its former self, offers a perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Reception Manager. You will be comfortable with standard PC packages. Knowledge of computerised reservations systems such as Opera would be beneficial however not essential.
The successful candidate must have at least 1/2 years supervisory or assistant level experience within a similar role.
You will be working closely with Sales team helping to drive the business further by maximising sales revenues through up selling, working with 3rd websites and GDS channels. Room management and revenue knowledge is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To manage the day-to-day operation of the Reception
* Sets departmental objectives and work schedules;- Deputise Senior Management when required
* To supervise, manage and motivate a team of receptionists
* To develop your team to anticipate guest needs, act upon and follow up guest requests and deliver a level of
service and responsiveness that generates compliments.
* Ensure team members have up to date knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies as well as a good knowledge of the local area
* Maintain good communication and working relationships with all departments;
* Being the all-important first impression of the hotel
* Experience of working on reception within the hospitality industry
* Be of immaculate appearance and have an endearing personality
* A true people person who can remain calm under pressure
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Salary of £24,000
* Great career progression opportunities
* Staff discount on our products
* A great working atmosphere & company culture.
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.