Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Salisbury-£20K + Tips A fabulous 4 star hotel located on the outskirts of Salisbury currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie...
Chef de Partie - Salisbury - Gastro Pub - £22,000.00+ Tips
Country Pub/Restaurant in Salisbury. This pub is a part of a group that serves fresh, locally sourced food. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. The successful candidate will be working - 5/7 Days - Live in accommodations is provided - (1 mile from site so need to cycle at least)
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To supervise and motivate the team
- To comply with the pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- Experience at Sous Chef level or a Chef De Partie or looking to step up
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie:
- Salary of £22,000.00
- Great career progression opportunities
- Share of tips
- Meals on duty
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.