Would you say you are hard working person enjoys working in catering? Then we need you.We are currently recruiting for kitchen porters in the Southampton...
Do you have a strong and reliable work ethic with a passion for hospital porter and hospitality? If so we have the job for you.
We are currently recruiting for Hospital in Southampton area with good pay and reasonable hours.
Hospital Porter general duties are:
- Help patients in hospitals around the building
- Deliver vital supplies and equipment to keep the hospital running smoothly.
- Move patients to and from wards and departments
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail
- Deliver clean linen towards from the laundry
- Collect domestic and clinical waste, some of which may be hazardous
- Move furniture and medical equipment safely
- Transfer files, specimen samples and pharmacy boxes to different parts of the hospital
- Move patients who have died to the mortuary
If you were to join Blue Arrow we can offer you the following:
- Earn up to 28 days holiday a year
If you want to become a flexible employee with Blue Arrow then please apply below. Alternatively you can call Eddie Lamberio or Teresa Golebiewska 02380 330012