We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work with one of our seasonal production companies on a part time temporary basis. We have 2...
Our award winning client is looking to recruit process Operators/Cleaners at their site in Ware in Hertfordshire. This exciting role is due to expansion and you will be joining a strong existing team of people working in an innovative business. This role is being offered as a permanent position.
Process Operator/Cleaner main duties:
* General factory processes (cleaning factory area, filtration, sieving, forklift operation)
* Using industrial vacuums to clean factory areas regularly.
* Machinery operations
* Loading/unloading blenders
* Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling
* Small item packaging (powder and liquid)
* Accurate batch labelling
* Follow instructions accurately and quickly
* Maintain records as required by the company Quality Manuals
* Packaging/handling of 50kg drums (powder)
This role as Process Operator/Cleaner is a varied position. You will be operating machinery to process chemicals into containers for transportation to clients. Health and safety is paramount at this site, all staff are require to wear the appropriate PPE at all times. The cleaning part of this role will involve the cleaning of the machines and surrounding areas.
Candidates will be required to have a valid FLT licensee, in house certificate will be acceptable.
Your normal working day will be from 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri, but you will be required to be available for overtime work as required by the business. In return we can offer permanent opportunity with a successful local company
If you feel you have the right skills and experience needed for this position, then please apply today.