Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a Primary School in Morden...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a Primary School in E1- Spitalfields, London area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
As a Chef Manager you will be serving approx. 300 meals. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
- Salary: £11.95 p/h OR 18,000.0 Negotiable
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week - Term time
- Sector: School Education
- Location: E1 - Spitalfields, London
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- NVQ OR Equivalent Qualification
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.