We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at their Secondary School based in North London.Looking...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at their school in North London.
As a Chef Manager you will responsible for 3 staff members producing around 300 meals daily and you will be reporting to the Ops Manager.
Key information: Chef Manager
- Salary : £30,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Islington, (N5)
Benefits: Chef Manager
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
Key Responsibilities: Chef Manager
- Carry out weekly / monthly stock takes
- Monitor portion numbers, control food wastage on site and take appropriate action as required
- Monitor the monthly trading account with the Operations Manager to ensure that the budgeted gross and net profits are achieved
- Assist your Operations Manager in setting the Annual Budget for the Unit
- Produce menu costings and yield charts as required
- Compile and implement staff work and duties rota
- Attend training sessions as scheduled
- Ensure that the highest standard of food quality, presentation and service are achieved and maintained at all times
- Day -to-day management of the unit to a high standard, in line with client contract
- Achieve budget
- Regularly review performance with each member of the team
- Ensure that training records are maintained
- A passion for service and quality
- Good people management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business
- An excellent knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.