Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Salisbury-£20K + Tips A fabulous 4 star hotel located on the outskirts of Salisbury currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie...
Position: Relief Chef de Partie
Hourly Rate: £11 p/h
Hours: we work around your preferences
Benefits: Paid for every minute you work on weekly bases plus holiday money
We are looking for an enthusiastic chef to help our client's team in the heart of beautiful New Forest. Working alongside and supporting the chef's team, the ideal candidate will help prepare and serve the daily meals served in the restaurant from scratch using the freshest ingredients.
You will need to be able to adapt and fit in to a close-knit team and be willing to learn and develop new skills. If you are looking for work-life balance and have ager to do well within chosen industry - BlueArrow is the right choice.
In the role you will be expected to:
* Work professionally, efficiently and safely at all times in line with company policy
* Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed
* Have a good eye for detail, presenting food to the client's specification
* Display fantastic customer service skills
* Take the initiative and go the extra mile
* Be passionate about food, service and willing to learn new skills
* Have a positive attitude and work well individually and as part of the team
Previous experience in a similar role is required. You will also be expected to have a City & Guilds culinary qualification or equivalent and at least a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Own transport is preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please call Southampton Blue Arrow Temporary Chef Division and ask for Lana or Chris. Or apply online with a CV and cover letter attached.
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality in Southampton currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary and permanent. See our website for more details.
Blue Arrow is operating as a recruitment business on behalf of our clients.