Head Bartender Country House Hotel Brockenhurst Salary of £21,000+TipsThe role: Head Bartender is required for a Country House Hotel in Brockenhurst.The hotel has its own...
Restaurant Supervisor - Brockenhurst - Hotel - £20,000 + Tips
We are recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor at a newly refurbished restaurant inside a lovely Country House Hotel in Brockenhurst. You will be working on 40 hours p/w, mix of 7-3pm/ 12-8pm/2-10pm
Due to location own transport is preferred.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Restaurant Supervisor will include:
* Assist in the management of the restaurant and bar
* Occasional management of events
* Hands on working front of house to supervise the team and ensure customers are happy
* Assist in stock ordering within the set budget
* Assist with training and developing the team
* Drive sales and up-sell where possible
* Ensuring Health and Safety standards are upheld
* Previous experience working as Supervisor level
* Passionate about hospitality
* A true people person who can engage with customers
* A natural leader who can drive the team
* Self-motivated with a positive outlook
* Good understanding of food and beverage
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable to change
* Salary of £20k per annum depending on experience
* Work with a well-established and friendly team with lots of support offered
* Excellent training courses and opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.