Restaurant Supervisor Brockenhurst Hotel £20,000 + Tips Role Overview:We are recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor at a newly refurbished restaurant inside a lovely Country House...
Head Bartender - Country House Hotel - Brockenhurst - Salary of £21,000+Tips
Head Bartender is required for a Country House Hotel in Brockenhurst.
The hotel has its own bar with its own entrance and there is a newly refurbished contemporary restaurant within the hotel.
It's a perfect self-contained getaway - the local village of Brockenhurst which is just a short stroll away; as is the railway station, with connections to mainline railway stations Southampton and Bournemouth.
You will be working 40-45 hrs p/w, 7am-3pm/ 12-8pm/2-10pm.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Senior Bartender responsibilities:
* Extensive knowledge of cocktails & Spirits
* Provide excellent customer service
* Provide a welcoming atmosphere to encourage repeat business
* Keep bar area clean and stocked up
Senior Bartender requirements:
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and ensure service standards are consistently high from all members of the team.
* Manage front of house training, including inductions and guest service.
* Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role, within hospitality.
* Demonstrate the ability to work in a pressured environment with the most demanding guests.
* Keen to learn and progress.
* Salary of £21,000
* Excellent tips!!
* Work in a fun but professional atmosphere
Act Now!! Press the 'Apply' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.