Class 2 Drivers required to work with a well-established company based in Bellshill.Temp to perm role Shifts are on a rota 5 over 7.Job Role:*...
Class 2 Drivers required to work with a well-established company based in Glasgow.
You will be delivering a wide variety of products, mainly pallet or cage based runs to customers
This is a temp to perm position. New Class 2 Drivers are welcome.
The pay rate is £10p/h (PAYE) plus Holiday pay and pension contribution provided.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 6am start. With the occasional Saturday
* Driving HGV 2 company vehicles
* Multi Drop to stores
* Some heavy lifting involved
* Working in accordance with relevant
* Monday to Friday
* Dayshift driver required
* Occasional Saturday shifts
Experience & Qualifications
* Full Class 2 Driving Licence is essential
* CPC is essential
* Digital Tacho Card is essential
What Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
* Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
* Large range of local and national clients in the Glasgow / Lanarkshire area covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
* Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
* All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.
Please contact Nicole for immediate interview