We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment within the Platform Migration Team. The client...
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
This is an initial 6-month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.20 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks, you will receive excellent support and training.
To carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service, duties and where appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
* Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experienced team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
* Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes/procedures/ systems.
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
* When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future