Blue Arrow is currently seeking an administrator for permanent opportunities in the Glasgow area. Successful candidate must be a confident individual with good knowledge of...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator to work for our Public Sector client based in Glasgow City Centre.
* Event and meeting planning/organisation
* Arranging training materials
* Updating training data and information
* Assisting with ad-hoc administrative tasks
* Room bookings (internal and external)
* Travel bookings
* Raising purchase orders and assisting with purchase order queries
* Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
* Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word skills
* Able to be flexible and reactive to different priorities over a short space of time.
* Base will be in Glasgow, however there may occasions when attendance at meetings in Edinburgh will be required. Travel expenses paid in accordance with NES Travel & Subsistence policy.
Your weekly hours will total 37.5hrs
Working Hours: 09.00-17.00 (Monday to Friday)
Pay Rate: 11.33 to £12.41 per hour
Closing Date: 23.09.19
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.