Chef de PartieCobhamDaytime Shifts£20 £24k Role Overview:Chef de Partie needed to work in a small team within a beautiful fresh food café style restaurant....
COMMIS CHEF / CHEF DE PARTIE
DAY TIME HOURS - GARDEN CENTRE - FLEET
UP TO £22K
Recruiting for a Commis Chef / Chef De Partie for a busy Garden Centre located in Fleet, you will be a part of a great team with a focus on fresh food serving hearty classic dishes with twists including Breakfast and home cooked lunch dishes including the Chef's daily specials and popular Roast dinner's that are avilable on the weekends.
You would be required to work full time but NO evenings and some weekends up to 40hrs per week.
- You must assist in responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's in the absence of the Head and Sous chefs.
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and be very organised. Ideally,
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chefs absence.
- You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship.
- Work / life balance
- Day time hours
- Progression & development
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.