My Client is looking for a Nursery Cook, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate...
A great opportunity as arisen for a passionate Cook to work for a Nursery site based in Ruislip.
As a Cook you will work alongside the Nursery Manager and be responsible for the running of the kitchen providing healthy meals to 50 pupils on a Monday to Friday basis.
Key information: Cook
- Salary : Up to £10.50 per hour
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 2pm
- 50 meals per day
- Location : Ruislip (HA4)
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities: Cook
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Taking into account the nursery budget, the foods in season, local availability and nutritional and allergy requirements for children
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
- Liaising with the Nursery Manager
- Relevant NVQ level 2 qualification and food hygiene certificate
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.