We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment. Monday to Friday rotational shifts between 8:00...
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is one of the most recognised Financial Service Institutions providing Investment, Pensions and Life Insurance plans and a variety of services to customers across the UK. They have a strong reputation and history of helping their customer's make the strongest plans for their Financial futures. The team are looking for Customer Service Advisor's to support them in enhancing their delivery of service as they improve and grow their brand in the years to come.
To carry out Telephony Customer Service role to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
This is a 6-month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.77 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 7.30am to 6pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks, you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a range of demanding customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes/procedures/systems.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Required to service BAU calls
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mindset which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer-centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent problem-solving Skills
What's in it for you?
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Agile. flexible work environment
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Regular transport from town centre (Buses 6, 6A and 54)
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you think this is the job for you. APPLY NOW!!