Where: OxfordWhat: Chef of All LevelsHow much: £11.50 £12 per hourLooking for a new challenge or extra money for this year? We are recruiting Chefs...
Are you a passionate, self-motivated and proactive Junior Sous Chef or Chef De Partie ready to step up?
A leading brand of Hotel is seeking a Junior Sous Chef to join their well-established brigade at their site in Gerrard Cross (HP9).
Key information (Junior Sous Chef):
- Salary : £11.50 per hour
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- 7 day operation
- Location : Gerrard Cross (HP9)
Benefits (Junior Sous Chef):
- Pension scheme
- Retail and Travel Discounts
- Hotel stay discounts
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Development opportunities
- Staff meals
Key Responsibilities (Junior Sous Chef):
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of the section as appropriate
- To assist the Head Chef with compiling food orders and developing new food concepts
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company
- To assess kitchen team performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
- To motivate and lead by example, ensuring you and your team have fun at work and are proud of your efforts
- To ensure purchasing is made using nominated suppliers and a system for quality and credit controls is maintained
- To ensure that the kitchen meets statutory and company requirements of Health and Safety, Food Safety and environmental legislation and procedures
- Ensure the management and implementation of safe working procedures and practices in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
Skills/Experience required (Junior Sous Chef):
- Appropriate supervisory experience and relevant qualifications pertaining to the safe delivery of Food & Hygiene or Catering Services
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.