Position: Chef de PartieLocation: Woodstock, OX20Hourly Rate: £11 to £14 p/h with work life balanceType: Permanent, 40 hours per weekWhether you are a Commis Chef,...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Chef de Partie for our client based near Cirencester. This is an awesome opportunity for the right candidate. A chance to join a well-established kitchen and learn from some of the best.
This is a term time position, 36 week contract, 45 hours per week. 9 hour straight shifts over 5 days of 7. Some weekend and evening work will be required due to nature of the site. Salary is up to £25,500 DOE
You will need to be a creative and driven chef, able to work in a team and on all sections although training will be provided for the sections you are unfamiliar with.
Your responsibilities will include
- Working with a brigade of chefs to produce excellent quality, freshly cooked meals in volume for daily service as well as fine dining dishes for events and functions
- Liaising with Head Chef and rest of team to ensure smooth daily service
- Undergoing training for each section and with a view to stepping into a Sous Chef role once you're ready
The ideal candidate for this role will
- Have proven experience in working in a busy, high volume kitchen and with a large team of chefs
- Be truly passionate about what you do. This is a tough but rewarding role
- Be driven to achieve and aspire to progress their career
This position provides an excellent work life balance. You will be contracted for 45 hours over 5 of 7 days, with some evenings and weekends required.
You must also be willing to undergo a new DBS check, be able to provide full 5 year professional referencing and have your own transport due to the location of the site. You will also need to be available for interview within the next two weeks, dates to be confirmed once CVs have been reviewed.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply with your CV. If you have the experience needed you will be contacted within 48 hours of you application.